Annual World Congress of SBMT 2024
The 21st Annual World Congress will take place on
March 14th to 17th, 2024 at the
Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, California
The Annual World Congress of SBMT will bring together physicians, scientists, policy makers, funding agencies and industry to further the advances and applications in brain and spinal cord mapping and image guided therapies.
The Annual World Congress of SBMT
We are Recommending the Millennium Biltmore Hotel
Book your Hotel at a Special Rate for our Guests
Your Participation Changes Lives.
The Annual World Congress is supported by the US Government as well as many prominent US and international Universities and institutions. The program will represent state-of-the-art science and technology in the field of neuroscience, engineering, neurosurgery, psychiatry, psychology, molecular biology, neurology, radiology and oncology.
This world-class scientific event will bring together physicians, scientists, policy makers, funding agencies and industry to further advance the applications in brain and spinal cord mapping and image guided therapies (operative and non-operative). The meeting is designed to facilitate integration of nanotechnology, cellular therapy with medical devices and imaging. The theme of the meeting is Breaking Boundaries of Science, Technology, Medicine, Art, and Healthcare Policy.
This year SBMT will pay special attention to delivering this audience to the exhibit floor by creating specific initiatives. These initiatives will include poster sessions in the exhibit hall, conference breaks, and a reception.
Showcase your innovative products with exhibition space on the trade show floor, or by supporting one of our sponsorship programs. We can also customize a program to present your innovative brand in front of the attendees. This trade show and conference provides you with significant opportunity to interact with recognized leaders in the field, meet potential investors, find new markets, benefit from the exchange of ideas, and sell your technology.
The SBMT Board of Directors appreciates your support! We look forward to partnering with you to ensure an exceptional Congress in Los Angeles, California. Together, we push the boundaries of science and technology.
The SBMT Congress showcases a lineup of esteemed keynotes who deliver groundbreaking perspectives and insights into the critical issues shaping neuroscience today and charting the course for its future.
SBMT Congress Topics Include:
- Neurosurgery (e.g. Image Guided Therapy/intervention, brain tumors and intraoperative navigation, nanoneurosurgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, minimally invasive therapy, vascular neurosurgery, functional neurosurgery, neurotrauma/ military medicine, surgical simulation…)
- Neurology (e.g. Movement Disorders, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Neurooncology, Neuromodulation, epilepsy, autism, brain and spinal cord function…)
Psychiatry & Psychology (e.g. Opioid, Addiction, medical imaging for psychiatric conditions such as schizophrenia, depression, PTSD…)
Radiology, Neuro-Oncology and Radiation (e.g.fMRI, MEG,PET, nuclear medicine, MRSI, MR-PET, DTI, CT-PET, focused ultrasoun d, MSI/MEG, ultra-high and low field MRI and interventional radiology, neuro-oncology, Gamma-Knife, Cyberknife, radiation physics, ZAP, medical Oncology…)
Neurovascular surgery (e.g. risk of Spinal Cord Injury and Stroke during Aortic procedures and new protective measures, new dynamic modalities of MRA & MRV in diagnosis of vascular diseases, Neurovascular imaging, Angiogenesis stimulation and stem cells research, new aggressive approach to Stroke management, endovascular treatment of Cerebral aneurysms, Vascular Disease in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis, Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) in pathophysiology of MS, carotid disease identification & management in Stroke prevention)
- Neuroscience (e.g. stem cell, molecular neuroscience, image guided mapping of genes, proteomics, genomics, neurophysiology,…)
Neurotechnology & Engineering (e.g. artificial intelligence, fractal geometry, super computing, neurophotonics, biomaterial & tissue engineering, human brain machine interface, brain and spinal cord devices, nanomedicine, extraterrestrial/space medicine & clinical practice, software engineering, electrical and material engineering, aeronautic engineering/space medicine and radiation physics/ oncology as well as robotics…)
Nano-Bio-Electronics & Nanoneurosurgery (e.g. integration of Stem cell/cellular therapy with nanotechnology, medical devices and imaging)
- Spinal Cord (e.g. regeneration, stem cell, imaging, implants and biologics and imaging…)
- Policy and Business Development (e.g. business plan workshops, health care policy issues that affect treatment delivery,usage of certain devices/drugs/imaging technologies, FDA regulations and reimbursements, federal and regional regulation impacting health care delivery and research funding, initiative and congressional legislation.)
- Ophthalmology and Optometry (e.g. research on retinal processing and its impact on modulation of autonomic, endocrine and limbic functions, visual influence on movement and behavior (including mental health diagnoses), effect of delayed visual development in autism and other developmental disabilities, visual circuitry disruptions from autonomic dysregulation, concussions and other brain injuries, advancements in optical assessments, sensory integration, virtual/augmented/mixed reality…)
21st Annual World Congress
The SBMT Congress feature internationally recognized speakers who provide innovative perspectives and insights into issues affecting neuroscience today and tomorrow
BioSkills Lab 2024
One of the highlights of the Annual Congress is the ability to participate in the BioSkills Lab, where world renowned surgeons share their expertise as part of our Continuing Medical Education offering.
SBMT Conference Information
The conference provides the opportunity to be at the forefront of brain sciences, therapeutics in general, and neural stem cell interventions. It provides a robust platform for industry and biotech companies to interact with academia in frontiers of science in this field for translational initiatives involving diverse patient interest groups.
The official language of this convention is English.
The audience includes:
Neuroscientists, Neurosurgeons, Neurologists, radiologists, pathologists, Oncologists, Chemists, engineers (material, electrical, biomedical, aeronautics and computer), stem cell and molecular biologists, nanotechnologists, pharmacologists and rehabilitation medicine scientists and physicians, psychiatrists and psychologists. Undergraduate and graduate students are welcomed. The program also covers the great work done by post-doctoral candidates, fellows and world leaders in the field.
Duration of talks:
Each Session will last 1 hour and 30 minutes, it will consist of 5 sub-sessions of 15 minutes each. Invited speakers will be allotted 15 minutes. At the end of the presentations, each session will have 15 minutes group Q&A followed by a 30 minute break.
21st Annual World Congress
Join Us In LA!
With your attendance and support, this year’s SBMT Conference promises to bring the Neuroscience community together like never before.