Welcome to your opportunity to become an SBMT member
Becoming a member SBMT allows you to join colleagues from around the world in advancing neurosciences. Members of SBMT enjoy access to patient education materials, scientific publications, discounted event admission, CME+ sessions and other exclusive member benefits.
Join Us Today
Becoming a member of SBMT allows you to join colleagues from around the world in advancing Neurosciences.
Select Your Membership Type
From Highschool Students to College Students to University Students. We want to be able to influence the scientists of tomorrow.
We understand that healthcare depends on our Technical Staff, Nurses, Medical Assistants and Administrative Allied Healthcare Workers, Join and stay up to date in relevant topics regarding your field.
Up to date information changes constantly, join today and participate in conjunction with those who shape today’s science. Post Doctorate Students, Fellow & Residents.
Keeping up your current knowledge relevant and up-to-the-minute, and shaping tomorrow’s research, diagnostics and therapeutics. Physicians, Surgeons, PhD’s, Masters, Professionals of any field.
Keeping up your current knowledge relevant and up-to-the-minute, and shaping tomorrow’s research, diagnostics and therapeutics. International Physicians, Surgeons, PhD’s, Masters, Professionals of any field.
Anyone can Join our Association, but if you want to enjoy your member benefits for life and contribute to our great cause, choose this.
- 50% Discount on all events.
– Annual World Congress Admission
– Neuroscience20 Summit Admission
– All SBMT Brain Initiative-related events
– GFC Awards Gala (Member, +One)
- Official Membership Badge
- Inclusion in SBMT Subcommittees
– Write Grants
– Publish scientific and policy papers
– Working groups
– Write Scientific Book Chapters
– Create the scientific program of conferences
- Free Access to SBMT CME Sessions
(Admission tickets to events sold separately)
- Global Physicians & Surgeons Membership
- By becoming a member you will have access to:
– Graduate Fellowships
– SBMT Publications
– Healthcare Policy meetings
– Visiting Scholar/Scientist Programs
– Industry Partnerships
– SBMT International Student Chapters
– Undergraduate Internships
– Global Humanitarian Outreach Programs
– Governmental Relationships
Contact Member Services
For questions about your membership category, application or benefits, please contact member services.
Member Services SBMT
Society for Brain Mapping and Therapeutics
860 Via de la Paz Suite E-1, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Office Hours: 10:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. PST