Be part of a fast growing Neuro Association
Joining the SBMT will give you access to our expanded network of Scientists, resources, and information in multiple neuro related Specialties.
Take advantage of the prestige that being affiliated to the SBMT brings. Align with beliefs and goals and support our advocacy efforts.
Your SBMT membership grants you opportunities to:
- ACCESS to SBMT University.
- LINK with over 100,000 scientists, engineers, surgeons, and physicians on SBMT global network.
- PUBLISH in Cureus, Spie, NeuroImage, PLoS ONE NeuroMapping and Therapeutics, Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease. , Journal of Personalized Medicine.
- PRESENT in a world-class multidisciplinary biomedical association.
- PROMOTE your company through multiple networking opportunities and develop contacts for first-hand opportunities to apply for grants.
- MEET funding agencies (Foundations, government, and industry).
- MEET Leaders and pioneers in your field.
- MARKET your research/ideas to investors/grantmakers.
- COMMERCIALIZE your ideas.
- GAIN ACCESS to our scientists, engineers, surgeons, and physicians from multiple disciplines.
- DEMONSTRATE your state-of-the-art technologies at one of the top global brain, spine, and mental health conventions.
- MAKE a difference and reinforce your visibility beyond the exhibition hall through discussion groups, workshops, and hands-on courses.
- ENHANCE your know-how and stay abreast of industry changes and innovative technology.
- RETURN ON INVESTMENT Through face-to-face contact with potential investors.
- COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE Your participation as a member provides you with the unique opportunity to spend quality time with the leaders in the community and get your message across more effectively and efficiently.
- ATTRACT and influence attendees at every career stage, from students to entry-level scientists to acknowledged leaders in their scientific fields.
- INTERACT with a focused and attentive audience during scientific and educational activities, such as exhibitor-hosted workshops, division programming, poster sessions, and other meeting activities.
- NETWORK with our attendees during social events held during the conference.
- PROMOTE your organization through multiple networking opportunities and develop business-to-business contacts.
- OBTAIN CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION (CME) – Prestigious US academic institutions jointly sponsor the program.
- VISIT beautiful local sightseeing places.