Giuseppe Umana practices in Rome, Italy. Umana is highly rated in 15 conditions, according to our data. His top areas of expertise are Meningioma, Epidural Hematoma, Subdural Hematoma, Laminectomy, and Gamma Knife Radiosurgery.
Clinical research consists of overseeing clinical studies of patients undergoing new treatments and therapies, and publishing articles in peer reviewed medical journals. Experts who actively participate in clinical research are generally at the forefront of the fields and aware of the most up-to-date advances in treatments for their patients.
His clinical research consists of co-authoring 137 peer reviewed articles in the past 15 years.
-Italian Medical license
-British Medical license, GMC full registration with specialist registration N.7590139
– Associate Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
– DataFlow certification, PSV report
– PhD maxillo-facial surgery 2018-2021 PhD IN INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN DISEASES OF THE SKELETON, SKIN AND ORAL-SKELETON-FACIAL DISTRICT
-Second Level – University Master – Cadaver lab – Craniocervical junction and complex spinal surgery, Catholic University of Rome, Italy
– Second Level – University Master- “Advanced techniques of minimally invasive spinal surgery”, La Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
– Apoqlar advisory board member, mixed reality applied in neurosurgery https://vsi.health/en/advisory-board/
– Founding member & south Europe Regional Committee at The Holomedicine Association https://holomedicine-association.org/founding-members
– Augmented reality based neuronavigation beta tester