The Spine Surgery SBMT subcommittee focuses on State-of-the-art diagnostic, surgical tools, and therapeutics. Some topics that we research are:
• Degenerative spine disease
• Spinal deformity (kyphosis/scoliosis)
• Spinal tumors (primary and metastatic bone tumors as well as intradural tumors)
• Spinal trauma
• Osteoporotic and geriatric spinal pathology
• Revision spinal surgery to treat failed fusions or adjacent level pathology
• Intraoperative CT scan and navigation systems
• State-of-the-art neuromonitoring
• CyberKnife radiosurgery
We specialize in traditional open and newer minimally invasive spinal techniques to treat the above pathologies.
860 Via De La Paz, Suite E-1 Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
The Society for Brain Mapping and Therapeutics (SBMT) was founded in 2004 to break boundaries in healthcare. The society promotes policies that support rapid, safe, and cost-effective translation of new technology into medicine.