Welcome to your opportunity to become an SBMT member
On this page you will find information and links for becoming a member in The Society for Brain Mapping and Therapeutics (SBMT).
Membership is not required for registration to the Annual Congress. This link will take you back to the registration page: 16th Annual Congress Registration.
By signing up for SBMT Membership, you will receive discounts for registration for the annual conference.
When you look at the table below you see the programs that SBMT supports and how you not only save money plus you actually help others. And, How do you do that? You help SBMT with your membership fees support our many programs that includes:
- Scientific Meetings
- Society Publications
- Healthcare Policy
- Annual World Congress
- Visiting Scholars Program
- Industry Partnership
- Seed Grants
- Student Chapters
- Outreach Program
- Government Relationships
- Global Physician and Scientist (GPS)
Your SBMT membership will be the start of a very professional and fulfilling experience.
But if you need more information, check out these 24 reasons to become a member of SBMT!
- Undergrad & Grad Student Membership: $100
- Post Doc, Fellows & Residents Membership: $200
- International Principle Membership: $200
- Principal Membership: $300
- Lifetime Principal Membership: $3,000
- Nonprofit Membership: $2,000
- Corporate Membership: $3,000